Modern design mixed with farmstead chic, the new venue at Harmonie Proteas is a mix of old and new, a modern structure with rustic character. It’s a versatile, bright, open space that’s ready to house whatever event you need it to.
Harmonie Proteas Wedding Venue has a bush chapel and indoor chapel and both have their own unique and special atmosphere, which not only will add to the wonderful experience of your special day but also ensure that the weather of Mother Nature does not spoil the day. Harmonie Proteas Wedding Venue offers all the elements to make your wedding an extraordinary and personal festival of love.
Harmonie Proteas Wedding Venue reflects the tranquillity and harmony of the new chapter in your relationship. The unique setting of this multipurpose venue is enhanced by the Proteacea and Fynbos plantations, the open grasslands and the unrestricted views of the horizon. To ensure a unique experience and to secure personal attention to our clients and their guests, only one wedding is offered per weekend. Ideal photographic opportunities to capture your wonderful day for your future memories, are possible from the abundance of natural light, refracted and filtered by protea bush, fynbos and trees.
This is where the magic happens! Our classic farmstead reception hall is approximately 300 square meters, decorated with fairy lights to set a romantic scene. The venue makes use of white rectangular wooden tables and white Tiffany chairs. It boasts a fully equipped cash bar and back-up generator during load-shedding. The venue can easily accommodate up to 150 guests.
Start your guests off with canapés made out of a variety of homemade bread with butter, chicken liver pate, Tzatziki, Hummus, cheddar cheese and homemade jam. You also have a choice of a cheese platter. We have two packages available and a variety of menus. For your main course, choose between a buffet menu that includes a plated starter, 2 meat dishes, 3 vegetables, 2 starch, mixed green salad and a buffet of two different desserts. The spitbraai includes 2 vegetables, 1 salad, 1 starch, 1 dessert.
Venue hire includes
- Reception hall – 300m2
- Fairy lights around the reception hall (inside)
- Use of outdoor forest chapel / under roof chapel
- Honeymoon suite
- Dressing room for the bride
- Dressing room for the groom
- White rectangular wooden tables and white Tiffany chairs
- Choice of cake tables
- Choice of antique tables to sign in the chapel
- Fully equipped cash bar
- Back-up generator during load-shedding
- Breakfast basket for the bridal couple before leaving the venue the next morning
Price per person includes
- Décor: list of décor items available (list will be provided on request)
- Choice of superb buffet/spitbraai menu
- Setup & cleaning of venue
- Security guards and secure parking
- 1 Waiter for every 20 guests
- Trained bar personnel
- Welcoming drinks (ice cold homemade lemonade/filtered water)
- Fruit juice/filtered water – 2 per table
- Use of standard cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Use of standard table linen (cream) and napkins (white)